(919) 833-1931 | email@example.com
NORTH CAROLINA FEDERAL AND STATE CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY
If you are under investigation or have been charged with a crime, call me right away to begin work on your defense. I am a trial lawyer, and focus my practice on defending individuals and companies who have been accused of serious federal and state crimes.
I have represented clients in cases that involve health care fraud, tax fraud, counterfeit currency, and identity theft. I have also represented clients who have been charged with drug trafficking, armed robbery, sex trafficking, and murder. I have significant jury trial experience, and have represented clients on appeal in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit and the U.S. Supreme Court.
Recent case results include:
- Dismissal of a federal indictment for a client who was charged with an opiod trafficking conspiracy
- Dismissal of a federal indictment for a client who was the target of an illegal search and seizure
- Hung jury for a client charged with federal drug trafficking offenses
- Termintation of criminal investigation of a company and owner suspected of Medicaid fraud
- Dismissal of all charges for a client who was charged with felony armed robbery and drug possession
- Dismissal of all charges for a client who was accused of participating in a multi-county vehicle theft ring
- Dismissal of all charges for a client who was charged with felony drug possession
- New federal sentencing hearing (on appeal) for a client who was improperly sentenced as an armed career criminal
- Probationary sentence for a client who was charged with the straw purchase of firearms in federal court
- Probationary sentence for a client facing multiple breaking and entering and drug possession charge
Although these are summaries of real case outcomes, they do not represent any guarantee of success or estimate of likely outcomes in other cases. The outcome of any criminal case depends of the specific facts of that case, and the proper application of the law to those facts.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Dhamian Blue graduated from the Duke University School of Law in 2003. He received his bachelors degree from Duke University in 2000, majoring in both Public Policy Studies and Economics.